Fabijan Cipot (born 25 August 1976) is a retired Slovenian football defender.
|Full name||Fabijan Cipot|
|Date of birth||25 August 1976|
|Place of birth||Murska Sobota, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Cipot started his career at his hometown club Bakovci. As a youngster he moved to a nearby Mura. He made his Mura debut on 7 May 1997 in a 1. SNL tie with Rudar Velenje. In following season he established himself as a regular first team player. In January 2000 he left Mura and signed with Maribor. He spent there four seasons before moving to Qatar sides Al-Sadd SC and Al-Arabi SC. After three seasons in Qatar, he returned to Europe. His trial in summer 2005 at Norwegian Brann ended with heavy injury suffered in a friendly with Birmingham City. He returned in spring 2006, playing for Nafta Lendava. In summer 2006 he signed with Maribor. After a year in Maribor, he moved to Swiss side Lucerne. In February 2008 he left Lucerne and signed with Rudar Velenje. In June 2011 he left Rudar Velenje and signed a contract with Mura 05.
- "Zapisnik 30. kroga" (in Slovenian). PrvaLiga.si. 7 May 1997. Retrieved 18 September 2009.
- "Painful exit as Blues battered". icBirmingham. 20 July 2005. Retrieved 18 September 2009.
- "Cipot se vrača po težki poškodbi" (in Slovenian). RTV Slovenija. 16 December 2005. Retrieved 18 September 2009.
- ""Rudar" Fabijan Cipot" (in Slovenian). RTV Slovenija. 5 February 2008. Retrieved 18 September 2009.
- "Fabijan Cipot" (in Slovenian). Football Association of Slovenia official website. Retrieved 24 October 2016.