Fudbalski klub Mladost Doboj Kakanj, commonly referred to as simply Mladost (lit. 'Youth'), is a professional association football club from the village of Doboj near the town of Kakanj that is situated in central Bosnia and Herzegovina.
|Full name||Fudbalski klub Mladost Doboj Kakanj|
|Nickname(s)||Crvena legija (The Red Legion)|
Bosanski Hoffenheim (The Bosnian Hoffenheim)
|Founded||25 May 1959|
|Ground||MGM Farm Arena|
|League||First League of FBiH|
|2020–21||Premier League BH, 9th (relegated)|
The club currently plays in the First League of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and plays its home matches on the MGM Farm Arena in Doboj (Kakanj), which has a capacity of 3,000 seats.
In the 2009–10 season, the club was first in the League of the Zenica-Doboj Canton and was promoted to the Second League of FBIH (Group Center), where they finished in 4th place in the first season. The club played in the first round of the Bosnian Cup in the 2008–09 season. In 2013, Mladost finished in first place in the Second League of FBIH (Group Center) and were promoted to the First League of FBiH.
Mladost's so far biggest ever success came in the 2016–17 season, when the club made it all the way to the semi-final of the 2016–17 Bosnia and Herzegovina Football Cup. On their way to the semi-final, Mladost eliminated Rudar Prijedor, Slavija Sarajevo and Bosna Union (at that time still known as Bosna Sema), before getting eliminated by Sarajevo in the semi-final.
In the 2020–21 Premier League season, Mladost initially avoided relegation to the First League of FBiH, but were then relegated back to the league due to failing to obtain a license for the Premier League.
- First League of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Winners (1): 2014–15
- Second League of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Winners (1): 2012–13 (center)
- League of Zenica-Doboj Canton:
- Winners (1): 2009–10
- As of 16 February 2022
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Source: FK Mladost Doboj Kakanj at sportsport.ba
- Elvedin Beganović (9 July 2013 – 17 April 2014)
- Nijaz Kapo (17 April 2014 – 14 June 2015)
- Ibrahim Rahimić (14 June 2015 – 26 September 2016)
- Husref Musemić (27 September 2016 – 1 June 2017)
- Edis Mulalić (11 June 2017 – 8 April 2018)
- Nermin Šabić (11 April 2018 – 16 August 2018)
- Adnan Zildžović (17 August 2018 – 8 April 2019)
- Elvedin Beganović (8 April 2019[nb 1] – 10 September 2019)
- Ibrahim Rahimić (10 September 2019 – 27 November 2019)
- Fahrudin Šolbić (27 November 2019[nb 2] – 1 August 2020)
- Elvedin Beganović (interim) (1 August 2020 – 24 August 2020)
- Nemanja Miljanović (24 August 2020 – 30 June 2021)
- Dragan Radović (7 July 2021 – 21 November 2021)
- Eldin Čengić (24 January 2022 – Present)
- Beganović served as caretaker manager until 6 June 2019, when he was hired on a permanent basis.
- Šolbić served as caretaker manager until 17 December 2019, when he was hired on a permanent basis.
- "Mladost Doboj - Kakanj novi član BHT Premijer lige BiH" (in Bosnian). Klix.ba. 7 June 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- E.B. (15 March 2017). "Sarajevo, Željezničar i Mladost se plasirali u polufinale Kupa BiH" (in Bosnian). Klix.ba. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- E.B. (19 April 2017). "Sarajevo slavilo u gostima kod Mladosti i ušlo u finale Kupa BiH" (in Bosnian). Klix.ba. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- H.H. (31 May 2021). "Mladost DK nije dobila licencu za nastup u Premijer ligi, Radnik ostaje u eliti" (in Bosnian). Klix.ba. Retrieved 31 May 2021.