FIBA Basketball World Cup Most Valuable Player
(Redirected from FIBA World Cup MVP)
The FIBA Basketball World Cup Most Valuable Player is an award, that is given by FIBA, to the Most Valuable Player of the FIBA Basketball World Cup. The inaugural award was handed out in 1950, to Oscar Furlong.
|Denotes player whose team won that years tournament|
|*||Inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame|
|**||Inducted into the FIBA Hall of Fame|
|***||Inducted into both the Naismith and FIBA Halls of Fame|
|Denotes player who is still active|
|Player (X)||Denotes the number of times the player had been named MVP at that time|
|Player (X)||Denotes the number of times a player from this team had won at that time|
|1954||Kirby Minter||United States|||
|1963||Wlamir Marques||Brazil (2)|||
|1970||Sergei Belov***||Soviet Union|||
|1974||Dragan Kićanović**||Yugoslavia (2)|||
|1978||Dražen Dalipagić***||Yugoslavia (3)|||
|1986||Dražen Petrović***||Yugoslavia (4)|||
|1990||Toni Kukoč**||Yugoslavia (5)|||
|1994||Shaquille O'Neal***||United States (2)|||
|1998||Dejan Bodiroga||FR Yugoslavia (6)|||
|2010||Kevin Durant||United States (3)|||
|2014||Kyrie Irving||United States (4)|||
|2019||Ricky Rubio||Spain (2)|||
- "History, All time Medallists". fiba.com.
- "FIBA - Gasol named MVP, headlines All-Tournament Team". fiba.com.
- "USA - Durant named tournament MVP". fiba.com.
- "Irving joins select company of MVPs". fiba.com.
- "TISSOT Most Valuable Player Rubio headlines the All-Star Five". FIBA. Retrieved 15 September 2019.