The FIBA Hall of Fame, or FIBA Basketball Hall of Fame, honors players, coaches, teams, referees, and administrators who have greatly contributed to international competitive basketball. It was established by FIBA, in 1991. It includes the "Samaranch Library", the largest basketball library in the world, that as of 2007, had over 10,000 basketball books, and 950 magazines, from over 65 countries. The FIBA Hall of Fame building is a basketball museum built in Alcobendas, Community of Madrid, Spain, by the Pedro Ferrándiz Foundation.
|Location||Alcobendas, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|Type||Hall of Fame|
Initially, induction ceremonies occurred every two years, with the first one taking place in 2007. The pattern was interrupted in 2010, when a class was inducted on the day of the 2010 FIBA World Championship's Final in Istanbul. After that, no induction took place until 2013, with a class announced in May of that year, with induction taking place on 19 June. The next induction class was in 2015, and after that, more classes were inducted in 2016, 2017, and 2019.
- FIBA Order of Merit
- FIBA's 50 Greatest Players (1991)
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
- EuroLeague Legend
- College Basketball Hall of Fame
- Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
- VTB United League Hall of Fame
- Italian Basketball Hall of Fame
- French Basketball Hall of Fame
- Finnish Basketball Hall of Fame
- Australian Basketball Hall of Fame
- Philippine Basketball Association Hall of Fame