FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy
This article needs to be updated.May 2019)(
The FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy is a programme founded by the FIA Institute for Motor Sport Safety and Sustainability to develop young driver talent worldwide.
In its first year (2011) the Institute selected 12 drivers to take part in the programme. 19 drivers were shortlisted for a three-day selection event, which took place on 6–8 February 2011 in Melk, Austria.
In 2013, selection events were held across five continents with the winners from each event joining five chosen wildcards to form a ten driver academy.
- Driver of the Year award
- Autosport. 2011-02-08 http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/89352. Missing or empty
- "FIA Institute selects 30 young drivers for academy shootout". formula1.com. Formula One Administration. 2011-10-25. Archived from the original on 2011-10-28. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "Drivers Chosen for 2012 FIA Institute Academy". fiainstitute.com. FIA Institute. 2011-11-18. Archived from the original on 2011-11-20. Retrieved 2011-11-18.
- "Academy Drivers Chosen". FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy. 28 November 2014. Archived from the original on 4 December 2014. Retrieved 29 November 2014.
- FIA Institute for Motor Sport Safety and Sustainability
- FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy on Twitter
|This motorsport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|