Exu or EXU may refer to:
- Exu, Pernambuco, a city in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil
- Exu Formation, a Mesozoic geologic formation in Brazil
- A character in the 2013 Brazilian drama film, Riocorrente
- The EXU Experience, first album by French composer Oxaï Roura
- A variant spelling of the Yoruba spirit, Eshu
- Exu, a kind of spirit in Afro-Brazilian Quimbanda
- Exu, courtesy name of Empress Lü of China (241–180 BC)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.