Expedition 47 was the 47th expedition to the International Space Station.
|Mission type||ISS Expedition|
|Space Station||International Space Station|
|Began||2 March 2016UTC|
|Ended||18 June 2016UTC|
|Arrived aboard||Soyuz TMA-19M|
|Departed aboard||Soyuz TMA-19M|
Timothy N. Peake
Timothy L. Kopra
(l-r) Skripochka, Williams, Ovchinin, Peake, Kopra, Malenchenko
Yuri Malenchenko, Timothy Peake and Timothy Kopra transferred from Expedition 46. Expedition 47 began upon the departure of Soyuz TMA-18M on 2 March 2016 and concluded upon the landing of Soyuz TMA-19M on 18 June 2016. The crew of Soyuz TMA-20M were then transferred to Expedition 48.
(March 2016 to June 2016)
|Commander|| Timothy L. Kopra, NASA|
Second and last spaceflight
|Flight Engineer 1|| Timothy Peake, ESA|
|Flight Engineer 2|| Yuri Malenchenko, RSA|
Sixth and last spaceflight
|Flight Engineer 3|| Aleksey Ovchinin, RSA|
|Flight Engineer 4|| Oleg Skripochka, RSA|
|Flight Engineer 5|| Jeffrey Williams, NASA|
Fourth and last spaceflight
- "Upcoming ISS expeditions". Spacefacts. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "International Space Station Crew Assignments". Spaceflight101. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "NASA, International Space Station Partners Announce Future Crew Members". RedOrbit. 11 February 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Graham, William (8 April 2016). "SpaceX return Dragon to space as Falcon 9 nails ASDS landing". NASASpaceflight.com. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- Gebhardt, Chris (9 April 2016). "ISS welcomes CRS-8 Dragon after flawless launch". NASASpaceflight.com. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ISS Expedition 47.|