Evil Hat Productions
Evil Hat Productions is a company that produces role-playing games. Chief among them is the free indie RPG, Fate, which has won numerous awards. In 2005, the company began producing a series of commercial role-playing games using an updated version of the Fate system, each focusing on a different genre. These include the 1920s pulp adventure Spirit of the Century and the hard sci-fi Diaspora. In 2010 they released The Dresden Files RPG, based on the Dresden Files series of novels by author Jim Butcher. The FATE system has also been licensed to Cubicle 7 Entertainment who used it for Starblazer Adventures, based on the British Starblazer comic.
|Privately held company|
|Rob Donoghue and Fred Hicks|
|Products||Fate, Spirit of the Century, Don't Rest Your Head, The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game, Elizabethulhu, Pace, Texorami!, Swashbucklers of the 7 Skies, Blades in the Dark|
- Fate - Fate was developed by Evil Hat. The most recent version is known as Fate Core.
- Spirit of the Century
- Don't Rest Your Head
- The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game
- A Penny for my Thoughts
- Happy Birthday, Robot!
- Atomic Robo role-playing game
- Pace (role-playing game)
- Swashbucklers of the 7 Skies
- Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple
- Blades in the Dark
- Dinocalypse Now ISBN 978-1-61317-003-8
- Beyond Dinocalypse ISBN 978-1-61317-016-8
- Sally Slick and the Steel Syndicate ISBN 978-1-61317-063-2
- Khan of Mars ISBN 978-1-61317-018-2
- King Khan ISBN 978-1-61317-019-9
- Don't Read this Book ISBN 978-1-61317-012-0
- Designers and Dragons second edition - Applecline, S. (First edition was produced by Mongoose Publishing)
- Race to Adventure