Everything Is Fucked
Everything Is Fucked: A Book About Hope is the third book by blogger and author Mark Manson published in 2019. It followed previous self-help books from Mark Manson, including The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck bestseller. It was a bestseller as well, debuting at number one on the New York Times Bestseller List for Advice, How-to, and Miscellaneous.
|Preceded by||The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck|
The book has nine chapters:
- The Uncomfortable Truth
- Self-Control Is an Illusion
- Newton's Laws of Emotion
- How to Make All Your Dreams Come True
- Hope Is Fucked
- The Formula of Humanity
- Pain Is the Universal Constant
- The Feelings Economy
- The Final Religion
- Dawson, Mackenzie (11 May 2019). "Inside the latest book by bestselling 'F**ked' author Mark Manson". New York Post.
- "Mark Manson's Everything is F*cked: a first-person review". The Spinoff. 5 June 2019.
- "Bestsellers: Manson's 'Everything is F*cked' debuts at number one | Books+Publishing".
- "New York Times Bestsellers: Advice, How-to, Miscellaneous—Week of May 26, 2019". New York Times. Retrieved May 27, 2020..
- Manson, Mark. Everything is f*cked : a book about hope (First ed.). New York, NY. ISBN 978-0-06-288843-3. OCLC 1096313067.