Everyman (TV series)
Everyman is a British television documentary series that aired on BBC One in a late-night slot on Sunday evenings between 1977 and 2005. Its subject matter tended to be focused on moral and religious issues, often in the form of a film in which individuals would discuss their thoughts. One edition from 1990, A Game of Soldiers concerned a group of soldiers exploring their feelings about being trained to kill. Throughout much of its time on air, series of Everyman aired alternately with Heart of the Matter, a debate series which featured somewhat similar topics. Both series were cancelled in the 2000s after the BBC revamped the output of its religious programming.
- "Everyman: A Game of Soldiers". BBC. 1990. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- Moore, Matthew (21 June 2009). "BBC's appointment of Muslim as head of religion is 'worrying', Anglicans warn". The Daily Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- Everyman at the Internet Movie Database
- Everyman at BBC Programmes
- Everyman at the British Film Institute's Film and TV Database
|This article related to a BBC television programme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This documentary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|