Evening dress(Redirected from Evening dress (disambiguation))
|Look up evening dress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evening attire/dress/wear may refer to:
- Formal evening attire (full evening dress) i.e. white tie, the most formal civilian evening dress code in Western culture
- Semi-formal evening attire, i.e. black tie per above
- Various most formal och semi-formal evening attire variants options per above of
- Ball gown, the most formal women's gown
- Evening gown, sometimes roughly referred to as semi-formal women's gown
- Evening Attire (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Evening Attire Stakes, an American Thoroughbred horse race held annually at Aqueduct Racetrack in Queens, New York
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evening dress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.