Evening dress(Redirected from Evening dress (disambiguation))
|Look up evening dress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evening dress may refer to:
- Evening gown, a woman's dress worn for formal occasions and evening events
- White tie, the most formal civilian dress code in Western fashion
- Black tie, a semi-formal dress code for evening events and social functions in Western fashion
- Mao suit, worn as diplomatic uniform and evening dress by officials of the People's Republic of China
- Mess dress, the formal evening dress worn in the mess or at other formal occasions by military personnel
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evening dress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.