|Look up evening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The evening is the period of the day between afternoon and night.
Evening may also refer to:
- Evening (magazine), a Japanese magazine
- Evening (novel), a 1998 novel by Susan Minot
- Evening (film), a 2007 film
- Evenings (film), a 1989 Dutch film
- Evening (EP), EP by Mae
- Symphony No. 8 (Haydn) by Haydn, nicknamed "Evening"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evening.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.