Evan Duthie (born 25 November 2000) is a Scottish DJ and music producer. A native of Aberdeen, Duthie began working as a DJ in 2015. He has played at events including BPM, Morning Gloryville, and Enjoy Music festival. Duthie has gained support from the likes of Annie Mac, Monki, Melé, Redlight and Hannah Wants. In November 2015, Evan played for Annie Mac's AMP Tour at the 02 Academy, Glasgow.
|Born||25 November 2000|
|Occupation(s)||DJ & Producer|
Duthie lives in Aberdeenshire, Scotland with his parents and one brother. He attended Kemnay Academy. Duthie grew up listening to his father's extensive vinyl collection.
Duthie received Norwegian and Scottish media attention in July 2015 while appearing at the World's Largest Football festival in Oslo, Norway. He also played at the world largest electronic music & DJ event (BPM) which is held at the NEC & Genting arena in Birmingham. In November 2015, Duthie won the Pride Of Aberdeen Award in the 'One to Watch' music category'. In June 2016, he performed at the Enjoy Music Festival where other artists playing included Example and Dusky. In August 2016, Duthie played at Morning Gloryville at the Oval Space in London. In summer 2017, he traveled to Ibiza and played at places including Hush & Ibiza Rocks.
- "Evan Duthie". www.evanduthie.com.[permanent dead link]
- "The rise of superstar Dublin DJ Annie Mac". 20 February 2016.
- "14-year-old Aberdeen DJ stars with Annie Mac at O2 Academy | Press and Journal". Press and Journal.
- Drysdale, Neil. "Aberdonian schoolboy DJ winning rave reviews Norway". STV Aberdeen.
- Drysdale, Neil. "Evan Duthie is 'living the dream' as recognition grows for teenage DJ". STV Aberdeen.
- "North-east teen DJ in spin over Aberdeen gig - Evening Express". Evening Express.
- "Evan Duthie". evanduthie.com.
- "I should have a long DJ career ahead of me… - Plugem". www.plugem.co.uk.