Eva-Maria Wernicke (born 30 September 1953 in Beierfeld) is an East German luger who competed during the 1970s and early 1980s. She won the bronze medal in the women's singles event at the 1973 FIL World Luge Championships in Oberhof, East Germany.
After her retirement from luge in the early 1980s, Wernicke became an instructor in luge in Leipzig. She also married and became a mother of two daughters. Following the German reunification in 1990, Wenicke left Germany two years later and became a secretary in Bern, Switzerland.
- 2004 Das Mittagsmagazin article on Wernicke. - Accessed June 20, 2007. (in German)
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of European luge champions (in German)
- SportQuick.com information on World champions in luge (in French)
- Wallenchinsky, David. (1984). "Luge: Women's Singles". In The Complete Book the Olympics: 1896-1980. New York: Penguin Books. p. 577.