European route E136
European route E 136 is a European highway located entirely in Møre og Romsdal and Innlandet counties in Norway. The highway begins in the town of Ålesund in Møre og Romsdal county on the west coast of Norway and it goes east up through the Romsdalen valley and crossing into the upper Gudbrandsdalen Valley to end at the village of Dombås in Oppland county.
|International E-road network
Møre og Romsdal countyEdit
- Rv658 Ålesund, to Ålesund Airport, Vigra
- E 39 at Spjelkavik (jointly with E136 until Skorga in Vestnes Municipality)
- Sørnes Tunnel (236 m)
- E 39 at Skorga (jointly with E136 from Spjelkavika in Ålesund)
- Tresfjord Bridge over the Tresfjorden
- E 6 at Dombås
- Store norske leksikon. "Europaveier" (in Norwegian). Retrieved 2013-06-02.
- "E136 Tresfjordbrua-Vågstrandtunnelen og Hjelvikbruene" (in Norwegian). Statens Vegvesen.
- UN Economic Commission for Europe: Overall Map of E-road Network (2007)
- Media related to E136 at Wikimedia Commons