European Triode Festival
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The European Triode Festival (ETF) (formerly the "Aaurhus Triode Festival") is a 4-day European gathering of do-it-yourself audiophiles who specialize in audio valve amplifiers that use triode vacuum tubes and high end vacuum tubes. Participants demonstrate their DIY equipment (analogue/digital/amplifiers/speakers/etc.) to each other and discuss aspects of high-quality vacuum tube sound reproduction; commercial promotional activities are prohibited at the event. Since 2000, ETF has been held in various venues across Europe.
From 2000-2003, the festival was organised by Kurt Steffensen and was held in Aarhus, Denmark. It has since then been held at Langenargen, Germany; Biezenmortel, Netherlands; Schmöckwitz, Berlin; and Tisvildeleje, Denmark.
In years 2018 to 2020 the event is hosted in France in the heart of a medevial village in Normandy.
During the festival, several seminars, workshops, shootouts and musical performances are organised. Audio gear listening competitions are also held at the event. A flea market for audio gear and vinyl selections is also present.
- (ETF12) Photos by Holger Barske
- (ETF11) Photos by Holger Barske
- (ETF10) Photos by Holger Barske, Christian Gather, and Georg Stracke
- (ETF09) Photos by Holger Barske and Christian Gather
- (ETF09) Webpage from Raymond Koonce
- (ETF08) Photos by Holger Barske
- (ETF08) Webpage from Raymond Koonce
- (ETF07) The official ETF website
- (ETF07) Webpage from Raymond Koonce
- (ETF06) Webpage from Raymond Koonce
- (ETF05) Blog from Johannes LeBong
- (ETF04) Report by Hartmut Quaschik for TNT-Audio
- (ETF03) Report by Hartmut Quaschik for TNT-Audio
- (ETF02) Pictures from Aarhus Festival by Daan van Egmond
- (ETF01) Photos from Aarhus Festival by Bert Doppenberg
- (ETF00) The Aarhus Festival in Denmark on t-linespeakers.org