European Alliance for Innovation
This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject.October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
This article's factual accuracy is disputed. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
European Alliance for Innovation (EAI) is an international professional community and a nonprofit organization. The goal of EAI is to empower the global ICT research and innovation community, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.
|Focus||Internet of Things, eHealth, Smart city, Applications for future internet|
|Method||Community, Conferences, Summits, Publications|
|ICST, Fraunhofer FOKUS, INNOVA, Create-Net, Mobicap, Agentúra na Podporu Výskumu a Vývoja, STU, EUREC, Microsoft Israel R&D Center, IBM Israel|
The headquarters of EAI is located in Ghent, Belgium. Other offices are located in Bratislava, Slovak Republic, Shanghai, China, and Boston, United States. The office in Bratislava was created in cooperation with the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava by signing a Memorandum of Understanding.
The company organizes events and conferences and provides support for the members, trying to improve the rate at which innovations reach the market.
EAI publishes scientific magazines and journals through its own community-driven publication platform called European Union Digital Library (EUDL). For online publications EAI uses its e-Scripts system, while EUDL houses a database of peer reviewed scientific publications.
EAI organizes over 70 conferences and summits every year. These include:
- MOBIQUITOUS - 12th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services
- BROADNETS - 9th EAI International Conference on Broadband Communications, Networks, and Systems
- WISATS - 7th EAI International Conference on Wireless and Satellite Systems
- INTETAIN - 7th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment
- MOBIMEDIA - 8th International Conference on Mobile Multimedia Communications
- CROWNCOM - 10th International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks
- INISCom - 1st International Conference on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
- ICSON - First International Conference on Self-Organizing Networks
- Science and Solutions for a Sustainable Environment Conference 2014
- VALUETOOLS - 8th International Conference on Performance Evaluation Methodologies and Tools
- BICT - 8th International Conference on Bio-inspired Information and Communications Technologies
- 5GU - 1st International Conference on 5G for Ubiquitous Connectivity
- GAMENETS - 5th International Conference on Game Theory for Networks
- IoT360 Hackathon
- IoT360 Summer School - International IoT360 Summer School on the Internet of Things
The European Alliance for Innovation has set up strong collaboration and a strategic partnership with the International Federation of Inventors' Associations (IFIA).
- "Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering". Archived from the original on 2015-10-03. Retrieved 2015-10-05.'
- "Page of the Fraunhofer Fokus institute".'
- "INNOVA S.p.A." Archived from the original on 2015-10-05. Retrieved 2015-10-05.'
- "Create-net webpage".'
- "Mobicap webpage".'
- "APVV website". Archived from the original on 2016-09-04. Retrieved 2015-10-05.Slovak Agency for the support of Research and Development
- "Website of Slovenská Technická Univerzita".Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
- "About EAI".eai.eu website
- "List of EAI offices".eai.eu
- "Mobicap webpage".Video of the signature of the memorandum
- "About EAI".eai.eu
- "European Union Digital Library".eudl.eu
- "EAI conferences".eai.eu
- "ICSON". Archived from the original on 2014-07-31. Retrieved 2015-10-05.self-net.org
- "Science and Solutions for a Sustainable Environment Conference 2014". Archived from the original on 2015-10-06. Retrieved 2015-10-05.ssseconference.org
- "IoT360 Hackathon".iot-360.eu
- "IoT360 Summer School".iot-360.eu