The references in this article are unclear because of a lack of inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
After establishing himself on the British stage, Deckers made his first English language film appearance in 1946. Formerly a romantic lead, he specialized in "continental" character roles, playing many an obsequious concierge and imperious diplomat. As he grew older, Eugene Deckers expanded his characterization range to include Germans and Italians as well as Frenchmen. One of his biggest and best roles was as the amiable arms dealer Peters in North West Frontier (1959). Deckers appeared in Sheldon Reynolds television series Foreign Intrigue in the early-1950s. In 1954–55, Deckers played at least seven different characters in the French-filmed Sheldon Reynolds television series Sherlock Holmes. After appearing in over fifty film and television roles, Deckers made his final screen appearance in the 1969 film The Assassination Bureau. While working as an actor, Eugene Deckers also worked as a painter. He is the great uncle of singer Eliza Roe.
- While the Sun Shines (1947) - Lieutenant Colbert
- Woman to Woman (1947) - De Rillac
- Dual Alibi (1947) - French Ringmaster
- Mrs. Fitzherbert (1947) - Philippe
- Against the Wind (1948) - Marcel Van Hecke
- Sleeping Car to Trieste (1948) - Jules
- Prince of Foxes (1949) - Borgia Henchman (uncredited)
- Golden Salamander (1950) - Police Chief
- Madeleine (1950) - Thuau
- So Long at the Fair (1950) - Day Porter
- Tony Draws a Horse (1950) - French Waiter (uncredited)
- The Elusive Pimpernel (1950) - Captain Merieres
- Highly Dangerous (1950) - Alf - the 'contact'
- Night Without Stars (1951) - Armand
- Captain Horatio Hornblower R.N. (1951) - French Commandant
- The Lavender Hill Mob (1951) - Customs Official
- Hotel Sahara (1951) - French Spahi officer
- The Love Lottery (1954) - Vernet
- Father Brown (1954) - French Cavalry Officer
- The Colditz Story (1955) - La Tour
- Doctor at Sea (1955) - Colonel Perello, chief of police
- Man of the Moment (1955) - Day Lift Man
- Women Without Men (1956) - Pierre
- Port Afrique (1956) - Colonel Moussac
- The Iron Petticoat (1956) - Bartender
- Foreign Intrigue (1956) - Sandoz
- House of Secrets (1956) - Vidal
- Let's Be Happy (1957) - Dining Car Attendant
- Seven Thunders (1957) - Emile Blanchard
- Law and Disorder (1958) - French Fisherman (uncredited)
- Le fauve est lâché (1959) - Toni Luigi
- North West Frontier (1959) - Peters
- Crack in the Mirror (1960) - Magre
- A Weekend with Lulu (1961) - Inspector Larue
- The Saint (1962) - Inspector Quercy (episode 1.4: The Covetous Headsman)
- The Longest Day (1962) - German Major in church (uncredited)
- Blague dans le coin (1963) - Bennet
- Coplan prend des risques (1964)
- Lady L (1965) - Koenigstein
- The Restaurant (1966) - Le complice de Novalès
- The Last Safari (1967) - Refugee Leader
- Hell Is Empty (1967) - Counsel
- The Limbo Line (1968) - Cadillet
- The Assassination Bureau (1969) - 'La Belle Amie' desk clerk (uncredited)
- "Eugene Deckers - Biography, Movie Highlights and Photos - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- "Eugene Deckers".
- "BFI Screenonline: North West Frontier (1959)". www.screenonline.org.uk.
- TV.com. "Foreign Intrigue". TV.com.
- "Eugene Deckers". www.aveleyman.com.
- "Eugene Deckers - Movies and Filmography - AllMovie". AllMovie.