|Look up escort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Escort may refer to:
- Police escort, a feature offered by law enforcement agencies to assist in transporting individuals
- Safety escort service, a service provided on and around many college and university campuses to help ensure the safety of students and staff
- Escort aircraft carrier, a small aircraft carrier used in World War II
- Escort destroyer, A warship assigned to protect merchant ships in time of war.
- Escort fighter, a World War II concept for a fighter aircraft designed to escort bombers
- Escort vehicle, a vehicle that escorts oversize trucks or large vehicle convoys on highways
- The Escort (1993 film), an Italian film directed by Ricky Tognazzi
- The Escort (1997 film), an American film directed by Gary Graver
- Escort (2001 film), a Chinese film directed by Qi Xing
- Escort (2006 film), a Dutch film directed by Frank Ketelaar
- The Escort (2015 film), an American film directed by Will Slocombe
- Bodyguard, a security operative who accompanies clients for their personal protection
- Escort agency, a company that provides customers with sexual/romantic companions.
- Escort (call girl or male prostitute), a sex worker who advertises their work/services inconspicuously, never displaying their profession publicly and protecting their identities, usually through pseudonyms
A type of procession, an organized body of people advancing in a formal or ceremonial manner :
- Escort (magazine), a British men's adult magazine.