This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Enrique Urbizu (born 1962) is a Spanish film director and screenwriter. A native of Bilbao, he is best known for being one of the few Spanish film directors who brought the film noir into the late Spanish film industry, helping and redefining the genre.
Urbizu graduated from Universidad del País Vasco, where he did media studies.
- Tu novia está loca (1988)
- Todo por la pasta (1991)
- Como ser infeliz y disfrutarlo (1994)
- Cachito (1995)
- Cuernos de mujer (1995)
- The Ninth Gate (1999, script only)
- La caja 507 (2002)
- La vida mancha (2003)
- Adivina quién soy (2006)
- No habrá paz para los malvados (2011)
- Alatriste (TV series) (2015)
- Herederos de la bestia (2016)