Enrique Rodríguez Cal (born November 19, 1951, in Asturias) is a retired boxer from Spain, who won the bronze medal in the light flyweight division (– 48 kg) division at the 1972 Summer Olympics. It was Spain's only medal in Munich, West Germany. He captured the bronze medal at the inaugural 1974 World Championships in Havana, Cuba. Rodríguez also represented his native country at the 1976 Summer Olympics, where he was eliminated in the first round, and carried the flag at the opening ceremony.
|Born||November 19, 1951|
- Defeated Alexandru Turei (Romania) 3-2
- Defeated Davey Armstrong (United States) 5-0
- Defeated Rafael Carbonell (Cuba) 4-1
- Lost to Kim U-Gil (North Korea) 2-3
- Lost to Serdamba Batsuk (Mongolia) RSC 3