This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||1964/1965 (age 54–55)|
|Education||Polytechnic University of Valencia|
|Title||CEO, HP Inc.|
Lores joined HP as an engineering intern in 1989.
In November 2019, Lores succeeded Dion Weisler as CEO of HP Inc, after he stepped down due to "a family health matter". Lores had been president of HP’s imaging, printing and solutions business.
- Feldman, Amy (4 October 2019). "HP's New CEO Enrique Lores Will Steer A Smaller Printer Company". Forbes. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- Feldman, Amy. "HP's New CEO Enrique Lores Will Steer A Smaller Printer Company". Forbes. Retrieved 16 November 2019.
- Kovar, Joseph F. (23 August 2019). "5 Things To Know About HP's Next CEO, Enrique Lores". CRN. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- "Bloomberg profile: Enrique Lores". Bloomberg LP. Retrieved 2 November 2019.
- Feiner, Lauren (22 August 2019). "HP CEO Dion Weisler will step down 'due to a family health matter'". CNBC. Retrieved 1 November 2019.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|