Eny Erlangga (born 2 April 1981) is a former Indonesian badminton player. She was the gold medalist at the 1999 Asian Junior Championships in the mixed doubles event partnered with Hendri Kurniawan Saputra, also clinched the silver medal in the girls' team event. She was part of the Indonesia women's team that won the gold medal at the 2001 Southeast Asian Games. She won her first Grand Prix title at the 2001 Thailand Open in the women's doubles event with Jo Novita.
|Born||2 April 1981|
|Event||Women's & mixed doubles|
|Jo Novita|| Gao Ling
Southeast Asian GamesEdit
|2003||Tan Binh Sport Center,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
|Liliyana Natsir|| Jo Novita
|13–15, 15–11, 7–15||Silver|
Asian Junior ChampionshipsEdit
|1999||National Indoor Stadium – 1,
|Hendri Kurniawan Saputra|| Zheng Bo
IBF World Grand PrixEdit
The World Badminton Grand Prix has been sanctioned by the International Badminton Federation since 1983.
|2001||Thailand Open||Jo Novita|| Norhasikin Amin
Wong Pei Tty
|7–4, 5–7, 7–0, 7–2||Winner|
- "Players: Eny Erlangga". Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 2 May 2018.
- "Asian Junior Championships: China Takes Four Of Five". New Shuttlenws. Retrieved 2 May 2018.
- "Asian Junior Championships: China, Indonesia Split Team Crowns". New Shuttlenws. Retrieved 2 May 2018.
- "Indonesia retain women's team gold". Utusan. Retrieved 2 May 2018.
- "Hock Kin juara" (in Malay). Utusan. Retrieved 2 May 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Indonesian badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|