|Look up enneagram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Enneagram (geometry), a nine-sided star polygon with various configurations
- Enneagram of Personality, a model of human personality illustrated by an enneagram figure
- Riso–Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI), an Enneagram of Personality-focused psychometric (personality measurement) test
- Fourth Way enneagram, a diagram used in the teachings of G. I. Gurdjieff and others associated with the Fourth Way school
- Gram (disambiguation)
- Ennead, a group of nine Egyptian deities given the Greek name Enneás, a calque of the Egyptian name meaning "the Nine"
- All pages with titles beginning with Enneagram
- All pages with titles containing Enneagram
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enneagram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.