Energy & Fuels
Energy & Fuels is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the American Chemical Society. It was established in 1987. Its publication frequency switched from bimonthly to monthly in 2009. The editor-in-chief is Hongwei Wu (Curtin University).
|Discipline||Chemistry, Fuels, Energy|
|Edited by||Hongwei Wu|
American Chemical Society (United States)
|ISO 4||Energy Fuels|
According to the American Chemical Society, Energy & Fuels publishes reports of research in the technical area defined by the intersection of the disciplines of chemistry and chemical engineering and the application domain of non-nuclear energy and fuels. The following are the current list of Associate Editors serving the Journal.
1. Anthony Dufour, The National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
2. H. Scott Fogler, University of Michigan
3. Praveen Linga, National University of Singapore
4. Anja Oasmaa, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
5. Ah-Hyung (Alissa) Park, Columbia University
6. Andrew Pomerantz, Schlumberger-Doll
7. Luiz P. Ramos, Federal University of Parana
8. Ryan P. Rodgers, Florida State University
9. Zongping Shao, Nanjing Tech University
10. John M. Shaw, University of Alberta
11. Jennifer Wilcox, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
12. Minghou Xu, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in: