This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ending Aging: The Rejuvenation Breakthroughs that Could Reverse Human Aging in Our Lifetime is a 2007 book written by Aubrey de Grey, a biomedical gerontologist, with his research assistant Michael Rae. Ending Aging describes de Grey's proposal for eliminating aging as a cause of debilitation and death in humans, and restoring the body to an indefinitely youthful state, a project plan that he calls the "Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence", or "SENS". De Grey argues that defeating aging is feasible, possibly within a few decades, and he outlines steps that can be taken to hasten the development of regenerative medicine treatments that will save lives.
|Author||Aubrey de Grey; with Michael Rae|
|Publisher||St. Martin's Press|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|LC Class||QP85 .D348 2007|
- German: Niemals alt!: So lässt sich das Altern umkehren. Fortschritte der Verjüngungsforschung. transcript Verlag, Bielefeld 2010
- Spanish: El Fin del Envejecimiento. Los avances que podrían revertir el envejecimiento humano durante nuestra vida, Lola Books, Berlín 2013
- Italian: La fine dell'invecchiamento: Come la scienza potrà esaudire il sogno dell'eterna giovinezza., D Editore, Roma 2016
- Portuguese: O fim do envelhecimento: Os avanços que poderiam reverter o envelhecimento humano durante nossa vida, NTZ, 2018
- Illes, Judy (November 15, 2007). "Blurring our edges". Nature. 450 (7168): 351–352. doi:10.1038/450351a.
- Garreau, Joel (October 31, 2007). "The Invincible Man – Aubrey de Grey, 44 Going on 1,000, Wants Out of Old Age". Washington Post. Retrieved March 20, 2009.
- Lythgoe, Dennis (September 16, 2007). "Author portends perpetual youth". Deseret Morning News. Retrieved March 20, 2009.
- Kling, Arnold (September 19, 2007). "Living Forever: Is It Possible? What Will Get Us There?". TCS Daily. Archived from the original on October 14, 2007. Retrieved March 20, 2009.
- Boutin, Paul (September 8, 2007). "Battling Time's Ravages – A maverick biotech researcher's goal: perpetual youth". The Wall Street Journal. p. P8. Retrieved March 20, 2009.
- Critser, Greg (September 7, 2007). "The man who will help you live for 1,000 years – Want to live for a millennium? It could be achieved with cellular technology, says Dr Aubrey de Grey". The Times. London. Retrieved March 20, 2009.
- Klein, Julia M. (January 25, 2008). "Forever Young". Obit Magazine. Archived from the original on December 10, 2008. Retrieved March 20, 2009.