He directed the 2000/2001 Metz alcopop advert "Forrest" featuring the Judderman. In 2001, he directed the "Deep" music video for the band Nine Inch Nails. He also directed the "Epic" advert for the 2006 AIB Ryder Cup. The advert featured a version of "Lux Aeterna" from Requiem for a Dream, adapted by Fiachra Trench.
His first novel, Bloodshot, will be published in 2016.
- McCallion, Enda (January 2000), Metz: Judderman, retrieved 5 July 2018
- "Nine Inch Nails - Deep @ mvdbase.com". mvdbase.com - the music video database. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- "Ryder Cup ad banks on epic scenes to get the pulse racing". The Irish Times. Retrieved 5 July 2018.
- unpublished interview for Samurai Dreams, 5/24/16
- Blinder production company
- Epoch Films production company
- Film Ireland article
- ShootsOnline article
- Boards article