Emily Jane Fox
Emily Jane Fox
|Born||1988/1989 (age 30–31)|
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania |
Columbia School of Journalism
|Known for||Political reporting|
Fox graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2011. In the summer before her senior year she worked as an intern at the White House. She then studied at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
Fox began her journalism career as a business reporter for CNN. She left to work for Vanity Fair's The Hive. She is also a contributor for NBC News and MSNBC. In 2015, she started covering Ivanka Trump for The Hive during the presidential campaign. In November 2016, Fox, after an agent contacted her, began writing a behind-the-scenes book about President Donald Trump's three marriages and his relationship with his five children, as well as his son-in-law and advisor Jared Kushner. For more than a year, she followed the Trump adult children and interviewed more than 150 people. Her book, Born Trump: Inside America's First Family, was released by HarperCollins Publishers in June 2018. Born Trump made The New York Times nonfiction bestseller list at number 8 in July 2018.
- Coyne, Marley (June 29, 2018). "Meet Emily Jane Fox, The 29-Year-Old Author Of 'Born Trump'". Forbes. Forbes Media. Retrieved January 19, 2019.
- Magazine, Vanity Fair. "Emily Jane Fox". Vanity Fair.
- Weiss, Joanna (June 14, 2018). "How to raise a Trump". Boston Globe. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- Fisher, Marc (21 June 2018). "Review: Privileged lives of the Trump children, in ‘golden handcuffs’". Washington Post. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Perlberg, Steven (14 May 2018). "It's A Good Time To Be A Reporter Covering Trump If You Like Money And Going On TV". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- Mohr, Ian (7 March 2017). "Vanity Fair writer working on book about Trump family".
- Seija Rankin (June 19, 2018). "The craziest things we learned from 'Born Trump'". Entertainment Weekly.
- "'Born Trump' Examines The 'Emotional Hold' The President Has On His Family". NPR.org.
- "Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction Books - Best Sellers - July 8, 2018 - The New York Times" – via NYTimes.com.
- "2013 Award Recipients and Photo Gallery". The Newswomen's Club of New York.