Emily Jane Atack (born 18 December 1989) is an English actress. She is best known for her role as Charlotte Hinchcliffe on the E4 comedy series The Inbetweeners. She appeared as a contestant in the fifth series of Dancing on Ice and she also finished in second place on I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in 2018.
Atack on Dancing on Ice in April 2010
Emily Jane Atack
18 December 1989
|Relatives||Kate Robbins (mother)|
Ted Robbins (uncle)
Amy Robbins (aunt)
Simon Shelton (uncle)
Paul McCartney (first cousin, twice removed)
Emily Jane Atack was born on 18 December 1989 in Luton, Bedfordshire, the daughter of actress Kate Robbins and musician Keith Atack (formerly of pop band Child). She is the niece of actor Simon Shelton.
Atack has starred in films such as the remake of Dad's Army opposite Catherine Zeta-Jones and Bill Nighy. She starred alongside Harvey Keitel and Gabriel Byrne in British film Lies We Tell. She has also starred in television programmes such as Rock and Chips (BBC), Little Crackers (Sky One), I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (ITV), The Keith Lemon Sketch Show (ITV2) and Tracey Ullman's Show (BBC).
Atack was a contestant on Dancing on Ice in 2010. She was partnered with professional ice skater Fred Palascak; they were voted off in the eighth week. In 2011, Atack presented a stylised public service announcement titled Ready, Steady, Drink, showing the dangers of drinking alcohol.
|Felo De Se||Carly|
|Iron Sky: The Coming Race||Tyler|
|2017||Lies We Tell||Tracey|
|2007||Blue Murder||Kelly Lang||Episode: "Not a Matter of Life and Death"|
|2008||Heartbeat||Cathy Dee||Episode: "You Never Can Tell"|
|2009||Victoria Wood's Mid Life Christmas||Cranchesterford teenager|
|2010||Rock & Chips||Marion||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2008–2010||The Inbetweeners||Charlotte Hinchcliffe||Recurring role|
|2010||Little Crackers||Charlie||Episode: "Julia Davis's Little Cracker: The Kiss"|
|Dancing on Ice||Herself|
|Big Brother's Little Brother||Herself|
|2011||Ready, Steady, Drink||Herself/presenter|
|Me and Mrs Jones||Frosty Girl||Episode 1.1|
|Lemon La Vida Loca||Herself||Episode: "Christmas Special: Merry Keithmas - Part One"|
|2014||The Feeling Nuts Comedy Night||Herself|
|2015–2016||The Keith Lemon Sketch Show||Various|
|2016–2017||Tracey Ullman's Show||Various|
|2017||Father Brown||Fifi Caviara||Episode 5.8 "The Crimson Feather"|
|The Keith & Paddy Picture Show||Herself/Ghost||Episode 1.2 "Ghostbusters"|
|Birds of a Feather||Jodie||ITV Series 3 2017 Christmas Special "The House For The Rising Sons"|
|2018||I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!||Herself||Series 18, runner-up|
|2019||Almost Never||Meg||Mother of Harry and Oakley in The Wonderland|
|2019||This Morning||Hostess||Guest host with John Barrowman|
|2019||Shopping with Keith Lemon||Guest||Herself|
|2019||Emily Atack: Adulting||Herself||Four-part documentary series currently airing on W|
- "When was Emily Atack in the Inbetweeners and did she date Seann Walsh?". The Sun. 9 December 2018. Retrieved 13 December 2018.
- Atack, Emily (18 December 2017). "28 today!!!". Instagram. Retrieved 19 December 2017.
- "Atack the ice, judges tell Luton skating star". Luton Today. 12 January 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- "Bedfordshire's Emily Atack skates off 'Dancing on Ice'". BBC News. 11 January 2010. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- Eden, Richard (24 December 2006). "Yesterday, the musical". The Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Tinky Winky actor dies aged 52". BBC News. 2018. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Dancing on Ice – Week 8". Dancingonice.itv.com. 27 May 2011. Archived from the original on 8 February 2010. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- metrowebukmetro (17 January 2011). "Ready Steady Drink was amusing and depressing in equal measure". Metro.co.uk. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- Griffiths, Emmy (11 November 2018). "I'm a Celebrity 2018: Celebs officially confirmed: see the line-up here". www.hellomagazine.com. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- "'King' Harry Redknapp helps make I'm A Celebrity 2018 a ratings hit". BBC News. BBC News. Retrieved 10 December 2018.