Emiliya Khalsberiyevna Turey (Russian: Эмилия Халсбериевна Турей; born 6 October 1984 in Astrakhan) is a Russian handballer who plays as a left wing. She is a three-time World Champion (2005, 2007 & 2009), silver medalist of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing and the 2006 European Championship, and bronze medalist of the 2008 European Championship, all with the National Team of Russia. She also won the EHF Champions League in 2007 and the EHF Cup Winners' Cup in 2009 as a club player. Turey is of Sierra Leonean descent through her father.
|Full name||Emiliya Khalsberiyevna Turey|
6 October 1984|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Left Wing|
|Current club||Free agent|
|National team 1|
1 National team caps and goals correct |
as of 4 December 2012
- All-Star Left Wing of the World Championship: 2011
- Official squad 2012 Women’s EHF European Championship Archived 2014-01-02 at the Wayback Machine
- "Emiliya Turey Profile". European Handball Federation. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- "XX Women's World Championship 2011; Brasil – Team Roster Russia" (PDF). International Handball Federation. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- "Heja Norge: Norway World Champion 2011!". International Handball Federation. 18 December 2011. Archived from the original on 8 January 2012. Retrieved 19 December 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article about a Russian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Russian team handball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|