This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Eloy José Arenas Azorín (born 19 February 1977) is a Spanish film, theatre and television actor.
Eloy José Arenas Azorín
19 February 1977
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
Eloy's first film role was at the age of 19. He has continued to work extensively in television.
- El año del diluvio (The Year of the Flood), by Jaime Chávarri (2003)
- Guerreros (Warriors), by Daniel Calparsoro (2001)
- Juana la Loca (Mad Love), by Vicente Aranda (2001)
- Cuba, by Pedro Carvajal (1999)
- Aunque tú no lo sepas (Even Though You Don't Know), by J. Vicente Córdoba (1999)
- Todo sobre mi madre (All About My Mother), by Pedro Almodóvar (1999)
- Atómica (Atomic), by David Menkes and Alfonso Albacete (1998)
- Como un relámpago (As a Bolt of Lightning), by Miguel Hermoso (1996)
- Ercilla Revelation Prize (2004)
- Best Actor in the Peñíscola International Comedy Film Festival for Besos para todos.
- "TVE presenta su nueva Traición con Ana Belén: "Una cena de Navidad multiplicada por diez"". Vertele!. eldiario.es. 7 September 2017.