|Full name||Elmina Sharks F.C.|
|Ground||Nduom Sports Stadium|
Elmina, Central Region, Ghana
|League||Ghana Premier League|
Elmina Sharks F.C. was born out of Coconut Grove Beach Resort in 1999. Elmina Sharks was formerly known as Coconut Grove Sharks FC and the team started as division one league team. The team was in the division two league for seven years and later on moved to division one in 2011. In the 2016 season, the team won promotion to the Ghana Premier League.
Elmina Sharks played two and a half seasons in the Ghana Premier League, finishing mid-table in 2017 and failing to make the playoff stage in 2019, with the 2018 season suspended due to corruption. In both the 2019–20 season and 2020–21 season, Benjamin Bernard Boateng finished as the club's top goal scorer.
- "Premier League Table". Ghana Football Association. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "About us". Elmina Sharks FC. Archived from the original on 4 August 2017. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Elmina Sharks target 4 players". Daily Graphic. 2016-10-12. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- "Ghana 2017". rsssf.com.
- "Kobina Amissah - Soccer player profile & career statistics - Global Sports Archive". globalsportsarchive.com. Retrieved 2021-07-21.
- "Official: Yaw Acheampong sacked as Elmina Sharks head coach". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2021-07-21.
- "GPL: Elmina Sharks appoint Nii Odartey Lamptey as Interim head coach". Citi Sports Online. 2021-02-26. Retrieved 2021-07-21.