Agnes Elizabeth Jenns
|Died||11 January 1968 (aged 56–57)|
(m. 1936; div. 1939)
Gardner Clarence Carpenter
(m. 1939; died 1952)
Jenns married actor Harry Crocker in late 1936 and then Gardner Clarence Carpenter in late 1939. She made her American film debut in A Star Is Born, acting alongside Fredric March and Janet Gaynor.
She died on January 11, 1968, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States.
|1933||The Fortunate Fool||Mildred|
|1934||Love, Life And Laughter||Actress|
|1934||Leave It to Blanche||Blossom|
|1935||Full Circle||Leonora Allway|
|1935||Jimmy Boy||The Princess|
|1937||A Star Is Born||Anita Regis||(final film role)|
- "Elizabeth Jenns' Biography", IMDb, 2014.
- "Elizabeth Jenns, Celebrity", TVGuide, 2014.
- "Elizabeth Jenns", The New York Times, 2014.
- Marshall Kester (6 December 1936). "Film Veteran Holds Spotlight at Elaborate Testimonial Fete". Los Angeles Times. p. D14.
- "Wedding Plans Told by Cable: Harry Crocker and Actress to Seal Troth". Los Angeles Times. 15 October 1936. p. A8.
- "Actress Makes Her Debut With Star". Los Angeles Times. 1 May 1937. p. A7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elizabeth Jenns.|
- Elizabeth Jenns at IMDb
- publicity shot from Channel Crossing
- image from The Baltimore Sun
- publicity shot from A Star is Born with Fredric March