|Full name||Elijah Otieno Asoyo|
|Born||3 January 1988|
|Bowling||Right arm medium-fast|
|ODI debut (cap 35)||18 October 2007 v Canada|
|Last ODI||30 January 2014 v Scotland|
|T20I debut (cap 23)||22 February 2012 v Ireland|
|Last T20I||22 May 2019 v Uganda|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 3 June 2019
He made his senior debut playing for Kenya Select in the 2006/07 Logan Cup. A genuine tailender, he made five ducks from his first seven first-class innings. He is also a player for the Sahara Elite League team, The Eastern Aces.
He was then selected for Kenya in the inaugural 2007 ICC World Twenty20 Championship. Although he did not play in any of the matches at the Twenty20 World Championships, Otieno was retained in the national team squad for the visit of the Canadian national team, making his One Day International debut in the first match of the three match series in Nairobi. He was later selected for Kenya's squad for their two Intercontinental Cup matches against Namibia and the United Arab Emirates in early 2008, making his tournament debut in the match against the United Arab Emirates.
In September 2018, he was named in Kenya's squad for the 2018 Africa T20 Cup. In October 2018, he was named in Kenya is squad in 2018 ICC World Cricket League Division Three in Oman. He played in the first two matches.
- "Canada in Kenya ODI Series – 1st ODI, Kenya v Canada". Cricinfo. 18 October 2007. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- "ICC Intercontinental Cup, United Arab Emirates v Kenya". Cricinfo. 7 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- "Kenya Squad". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "Former national team captain back after surprise exit last year". The Star (Kenya). Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "African men in Uganda for T20 showdown". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 18 May 2019.