|Full name||Yelena Borisovna Grishina|
|Born||6 November 1968|
Moscow, Soviet Union
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||76 kg (168 lb)|
|Children||Sergey Bida (son)|
|Relatives||Yevgeny Grishin (brother)|
|Event(s)||Women's Team Foil|
|Team||Soviet Union, Unified Team|
|Achievements and titles|
|Olympic finals||1988 Olympics, 1992 Olympics|
Yelena comes from a family of Olympians. Her father, Boris Grishin, medaled in the polo in the Olympics and her brother, Yevgeny Grishin, won bronze in polo in the Olympics as well. Her mother, Valentina Rastvorova, was a six-time world champion foil fencer who ascended the Olympic podium twice. Her son, Sergey Bida, is a top ranked epee fencer who is poised to make his Olympic debut in Tokyo.
- "Yelena Grishina Olympic Results". sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- XXXI Летние Олимпийские игры состоятся в период с 3 по 21 августа 2016 года в Рио-де-Жанейро
- Chirashnya, Igor. "Parenting Insight from Elena Grishina, Champion Fencing Mom of the World's #1 Epee Fencer, Sergey Bida". Academy of Fencing Masters. Academy of Fencing Masters. Retrieved 26 July 2020.
- Etchells, Daniel. "World silver medallist Bida going for gold at FIE Épée Grand Prix in Doha". Inside the Games. Dunsar Media. Retrieved 26 July 2020.
- Профиль на сайте Федерации фехтования России