Elena Bonetti (born 12 April 1974) is an Italian politician serving as Minister for Family and Equal Opportunities since 5 September 2019.
|Minister for Family and Equal Opportunities|
|Assumed office |
5 September 2019
|Prime Minister||Giuseppe Conte|
|Preceded by||Alessandra Locatelli|
|Born||17 April 1974|
|Political party||Italia Viva|
|Alma mater||University of Milan|
Elena Bonetti was born on 12 April 1974 in Asola, Lombardy. She graduated from the University of Pavia in 1997 and, in 2002, obtained her PhD at the University of Milan, where she has served as Associate Professor of Mathematical Analysis. She studied partial differential equations and predictive modelling..
She has had some involvement in scouting and has served as a member of Associazione Guide e Scouts Cattolici Italiani. In 2014, she signed an appeal, together with presbyter Andrea Gallo, to ask the Italian state to recognize same-sex marriage..
- Elena Bonetti: Chi è la ministra delle pari opportunità del governo PD-M5S, TPI
- Présentation d'Elena Bonetti sur le site de l'université de Milan
- Governo Conte 2, la scout cattolica che chiedeva di riconoscere le unioni gay: chi è Elena Bonetti, nuova ministra della Famiglia
- Elena Bonetti ministra delle Pari opportunità e della Famiglia. Matematica, nel 2014 firmò un appello per riconoscere le unioni gay
- Candidati ufficiali del Pd a Cremona: Boschi e Pizzetti