Electoral district of Terrigal
Terrigal is an electoral district of the Legislative Assembly in the Australian state of New South Wales. It is represented by Adam Crouch of the Liberal Party. It includes the eastern suburbs of the Central Coast Council, formerly part of the City of Gosford.
New South Wales—Legislative Assembly
|State||New South Wales|
|Area||128.45 km2 (49.6 sq mi)|
Terrigal was created at the redistribution prior to the 2007 election and consisted of much of the district of Gosford, then held by Chris Hartcher for the Liberal Party, while Gosford absorbed most of the former district of Peats, then held by Marie Andrews for the Labor Party. Antony Green describes the redistribution as effectively being that Gosford was renamed Terrigal while Peats was renamed Gosford.
Members for TerrigalEdit
|Chris Hartcher ||Liberal||2007–2014|
|Adam Crouch ||Liberal||2015–present|
|Animal Justice||Flavia Coleman||1,542||3.07||+3.07|
|Sustainable Australia||Wayne Rigg||995||1.98||+1.98|
|Total formal votes||50,284||96.76||−0.02|
- "Terrigal- NSW Electorate, Candidates, Results". NSW Votes 2019. ABC News. Retrieved 20 November 2019.
- "Mr (Chris) Christopher Peter Hartcher (1946- )". Former Members of the Parliament of New South Wales. Retrieved 15 October 2019.
- "Mr Adam Sibery Crouch, MP". Members of the Parliament of New South Wales. Retrieved 6 April 2019.
- "Terrigal: First Preference Votes". 2019 NSW election results. NSW Electoral Commission. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- "Terrigal: Distribution of Preferences". 2019 NSW election results. NSW Electoral Commission. Retrieved 22 September 2019.