Electoral district of Oatley
New South Wales—Legislative Assembly
Location within Sydney
|State||New South Wales|
|Area||28.46 km2 (11.0 sq mi)|
Oatley includes the suburbs of Connells Point, Hurstville Grove, Kyle Bay, Lugarno, Mortdale, Oatley, Peakhurst, Peakhurst Heights and parts of Beverly Hills, Blakehurst, Hurstville, Narwee, Penshurst, Riverwood and South Hurstville.
Oatley was first created in 1927, with the breakup of the multi-member St George. In 1930, it was abolished and largely replaced by Kogarah. It was recreated for the 2007 election largely replacing the abolished district of Georges River.
Members for OatleyEdit
|First incarnation (1927—1930)|
|Mark Gosling ||Labor||1927–1930|
|Second incarnation (2007—present)|
|Kevin Greene ||Labor||2007–2011|
|Mark Coure ||Liberal||2011–present|
|One Nation||Mark Preston||2,165||4.50||+4.50|
|Shooters, Fishers and Farmers||Raphael Bongomin||797||1.66||+1.66|
|Total formal votes||48,120||97.01||+0.26|
- "Oatley". New South Wales Electoral Commission. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- "Mr Mark Gosling". Former Members of the Parliament of New South Wales. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- "Mr Kevin Patrick Greene (1958- )". Former Members of the Parliament of New South Wales. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- "Mr Mark Joseph Coure, MP". Members of the Parliament of New South Wales. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "Oatley: First Preference Votes". 2019 NSW election results. NSW Electoral Commission. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- "Oatley: Distribution of Preferences". 2019 NSW election results. NSW Electoral Commission. Retrieved 22 September 2019.