Ela Mishra is an Indian history scholar, social activist and speaker from Deoband, Uttar Pradesh. She received her PhD degree in History from Chaudhary Charan Singh University on Silk Letter Movement. She is the founder of Ela Charitable Trust.
Reshmi Rumaal Sharyantra by Ela Mishra
|Alma mater||Maharshi Dayanand University, Chaudhary Charan Singh University|
|Main interests||Indian History|
|Notable works||Reshmi Rumaal Shadyantra.|
|Notable ideas||Ela Charitable Trust|
Birth and educationEdit
Ela Mishra was born to a Hindu familyin Saharanpur, a city in Indian state of Uttar Pradesh on 12 March 1986. Ela completed her B.Ed. and M.Ed. degrees from Maharshi Dayanand University in Rohtak, Haryana. She received her PhD degree in History from Chaudhary Charan Singh University on the Silk Letter Movement.
Mishra's book Reshmi Rumal Shadyantra  was released by former Vice President of India Mohammad Hamid Ansari in February 2017. Mishra established a social welfare trust named Ela Charitable Trust on 24 April 2018. The trust focuses on education and good health of poor Muslim girls.
- "Profile of Ela Charitable Trust". Ela Charitable Trust. Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- "مدارس شدت پسند یا امن پسند ایک حساس مذاکرہ". 16 January 2018.
- Dr. Ela Mishra. Reshmi Rumaal Sharyantra (in Hindi). Manak Publications and Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind.
- Times, World Media. "मुसलमानों को मुसीबत मुस्लिम होने की वजह से नहीं बल्कि बेदीन होने की वजह से है:डॉ ईला मिश्रा | World Media Times".
- "نو مسلم مصنفہ ڈاکٹر ایلا مشرا کی کتاب 'ریشمی رومال تحریک' کا نائب صدر جمہوریہ کے ہاتھوں رسم اجراء" [The 'Silk Handkerchief Movement' officiated at the hands of the Vice President of the Republic]. Millat Times. 1 March 2017. Retrieved 4 September 2019.
- "Sheikh-ul-Hind's Silk Letter Movement". JamiatUlama.in. Retrieved 12 July 2019.
- "रेशमी रुमाल षडयंत्र एक मुस्लिम क्रान्तिकारी आंदोलन". bookganga.com. Retrieved 14 July 2019.