Ekart logistics or Ekart courier is an Indian courier delivery services company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. A subsidiary of electronic commerce company Flipkart Pvt. Ltd., it is run by Instakart services Pvt. Ltd.
|3800+ pin codes in India|
|Neeraj Aggarwal (Vice President)|
Kalyan Krishnamurthy (CEO)
|Products||Delivery, express mail, third-party logistics|
Ekart delivers around 10 million shipments a month. As in 2015, Ekart shipped 85 percent of products ordered on Flipkart. Klick2Shop Logistics Services International, a Singapore-based company invested Rs.1641 crore into Ekart, in October 2017.
Ekart is tied up with Apollo pharmacy, for the packages to be available for pick up, to their customers from 283 Apollo outlets, across around 10 cities in the country. Ekart, as part of a delivery model, partnered with around 700 kirana stores from 28 metropolises in the country.
- ekartlogistics.com. "EKART". Archived from the original on 2017-06-06.
- postandparcel.info. "E-kart running parcel locker pilot". Archived from the original on 2017-09-17.
- livemint.com. "Flush with funds, Flipkart boosts investments in logistics arm eKart". Archived from the original on 2018-04-27.
- owler.com. "Ekart Logistics, ekartlogistics.com". Archived from the original on 2018-04-27.
- inc42.com (9 October 2017). "Flipkart Allocates $460 Mn To Logistics Arm Ekart For Strategic Investments". Archived from the original on 28 April 2018.
- justdial.com. "Ekart Logistics in Bangalore". Archived from the original on 2018-04-27.
- quora.com. "Where is EKart courier mother hub located in Bangalore?".
- iamwire.com. "WS Retail's Ekart Logistics to Spin Off and Become a Wholly Owned Company". Archived from the original on 2018-04-17.
- financialexpress.com. "Flipkart arm Ekart Logistics to deploy whopping Rs 3000 cr war chest for acquisitions, more". Archived from the original on 2017-10-18.
- thehindubusinessline.com. "Ekart Logistics raises ₹1,632 cr from Klick2Shop". Archived from the original on 2018-06-09.
- indianonlineseller.com. "Change in Ekart's delivery model; How does it help Flipkart?". Archived from the original on 2018-04-27.
- ndtv.com. "Flipkart's Logistics Arm Ekart Raises Rs. 1,632 Crore". Archived from the original on 2018-04-27.
- digitalvidya.com. "Flipkart Retain Its Logistics Arm Ekart". Archived from the original on 2016-01-05.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|