EidosMedia S.p.A. is a publishing software company. Established in 1999, the company maintains headquarters in Milan, Italy with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York, Sydney and São Paulo.
EidosMedia was founded in 1999.
Current customers include The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and The Boston Globe,  The Financial Times, The Times and Le Figaro, Les Échos and Le Monde, as well as national and regional publishing groups in Europe, the USA, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
User reaction to Méthode software has been both critical and favorable.
The Washington Post ombudsman reported that the paper's transition to Méthode was particularly difficult. "Every newsroom employee is struggling with it, not just the tech people."  When award winning journalist James V. Grimaldi left the Washington Post, he said in his farewell note that he "loved every minute of it," except Méthode. His subject line - "Méthode is frozen" - referencing a common problem with the program. Other Washington Post users referred to it as the "universally despised new CMS"  The Washington Post has begun replacing Méthode with its own custom-built software.
Similarly, the Boston Globe initially struggled with the program. In 2012, then managing editor Caleb Solomon reported that journalists at the paper were at a "boiling point" over glitches with the software. In October 2015, the Boston Globe's parent company announced plans to start gradually transitioning from Méthode to WordPress.
Favorable reactions include those of the London Financial Times, Italian daily La Stampa and Belgian media group Mediahuis where the publishing companies have expressed satisfaction with the greater speed and flexibility of their systems following implementation.
- CMS providers briefing: Methode by EidosMedia. Archived 2013-02-17 at the Wayback Machine Press Gazette, December 2008
- I MAGGIORI PORTALI ITALIANI DI NEWS UTILIZZANO METHODE DI EIDOSMEDIA. MarketPress, February, 2002 (in Italian)
- Financial Times Selects Italy's EidosMedia. Editor & Publisher, May, 2002
- WSJ taps EidosMedia for print, online. Archived 2013-12-20 at the Wayback Machine News & Tech, June 2008
- Behind The Post’s redesigned Web site. Washington Post March 2011
- The Washington Post adopts Methode system for its integrated newsrooms. WAN-Ifra Editors Weblog June 2009
- Boston Globe and Worcester Telegram & Gazette Adopt "Méthode" Multiple-Media Content Management System. New York Times Co. press release, December 2010
- Boston, Worcester dailies rolling out Eidos. News & Tech, January 2011
- Le numérique bouscule l'édition des journaux. Le Monde, February 2007
- News Corp Australia breaks records with Méthode roll-out GXpress, August, 2013
- Behind the Post's redesigned web site
- WaPo reporter cracks on faulty content management system
- "Narisetti leaves Washington Post". Archived from the original on 2018-06-06. Retrieved 2014-09-27.
- "How a small experiment at The Washington Post revolutionized its content management platform". Archived from the original on 2018-10-29. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- "Boston Globe staff deals with frustrating computer problems". Archived from the original on 2017-05-03. Retrieved 2014-09-27.
- News Corp hacks still unhappy over $60 million tech upgrade
- News Corp. hits reply methode
- Dow Jones expands Methode
- The Digital Challenge. The Guardian, Monday 7 January, 2008
- Wired, 26 December, 2012.
- "Mediahuis group annual report 2012". Archived from the original on 2014-11-06. Retrieved 2014-11-06.