|Look up eggplant or egg-plant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eggplant (Solanum melongena; also named aubergine or brinjal) is a species of nightshade grown for its edible fruit.
Eggplant may also refer to:
- Eggplant (color), a dark purple or brownish-purple color
- Eggplant (software), an automated software testing company, and its products
- Eggplant Wizard, a character in the Kid Icarus video games series
- Robert Eggplant, an American writer, musician, and activist
- Eggplant run, a challenge playthrough of the video game Spelunky centering on an eggplant