|Look up eeg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eeg or EEG may refer to:
- Eastern European Group, in the United Nations
- Emirates Environmental Group
- Enterprise encryption gateway
- Emperor Entertainment Group, a Hong Kong-based entertainment company of Emperor Group
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act (German: Erneuerbare Energien Gesetz), of the Government of Germany
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eeg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.