Edward A. ('Ed') Wasserman is a professor of psychology at the University of Iowa. His research focusses on comparing cognitive processes in human and non-human animals. Wasserman has over 250 publications in peer reviewed academic journals. In 2015 Wasserman was honoured by the Comparative Cognition Society for his contributions to the study of animal cognition.
- "Comparative Cognition Laboratory | Psychological and Brain Sciences".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-05-07. Retrieved 2015-04-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- http://www.comparativecognition.org/CO3%202015%20Program2015-04-09.pdf[permanent dead link]
- An interview with Wasserman on NPR
- Wasserman's master lecture at the 2015 Conference on Comparative Cognition
|This biography of an American psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|