Eduardo and His Brazilian Aeroplane
Eduardo Domingues de Jesus founded the band which his friends started calling by the name Eduardo and His Brazilian Aeroplane, focusing on Chorinho and Velha Guarda music style and performing in bars and night clubs of a traditional suburb of São Paulo called Bexiga.
The new album "Simetria: Bo Kasper in Brazil" has been released 15 November 2010, on the same day that Eduardo Domingues de Jesus was performing with the Swedish band Bo Kaspers Orkester on their New Orleans tour in Helsinki concert at the Finlandia house.
During the launch, on 29 November 2010 the Brazilian Aeroplane scored 1st position on the top ten at the Apple's iTunes list for Jazz in Finland. The band is touring Scandinavia in 2011, aiming for a Brazil release in 2012.
Eduardo and His Brazilian AeroplaneEdit
- Telepatia: J. Karjalainen music in Brazil (2003)
- Simetria – Bo Kasper in Brazil (2010)
- Capoeira, Bola & Areia (2002)
- Botão com âncora (1998), sisältää myös laulun Selvagens Lupinéias
- Zero e um (2010)
- Live at Ribs (2000), sis. Bossa do Jukka, Cinderela impaciente (Levoton tuhkimo), Heróis (Sankarit)
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Brazilian Aeroplane site
- Poko Rekords site about the band
- Pirkko Kotirinta's review of the album "SIMETRIA: Bo Kasper in Brazil" in Finnish in Helsingin Sanomat 28.11.2010
- An album review of "SIMETRIA: Bo Kasper in Brazil" in Dutch
- Music chart info for the song "Zero e um", 67 times appeared on the list
- The Simetria album appeared as number one in the end of November and the beginning of December
|This article about a Finnish band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|