Eduardo Nantes Bolsonaro (born July 10, 1984) is a Brazilian lawyer, federal police officer and politician. He is the third child of Jair Bolsonaro, the President-elect of Brazil in the 2018 Brazilian presidential election.
|Federal Deputy for São Paulo|
|Assumed office |
1 February 2015
|Born||10 July 1984|
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Rogéria Nantes Braga
|Relatives||Flávio Bolsonaro (brother)|
Carlos Bolsonaro (brother)
|Alma mater||Federal University of Rio de Janeiro|
|Occupation||Federal Police officer |
He has been a member of the Chamber of Deputies since 2015, and is affiliated to the Social Liberal Party (PSL). In 2018, he was re-elected to a second term as Federal Deputy, being the most voted lawmaker in Brazil's history after he received 1.8 million votes.
|Year||Candidacy (Party)||Votes (#)||Result|
|2014||Federal Deputy for São Paulo (PSC)||82,224 (#64)||Elected|
|2018||Federal Deputy for São Paulo (PSL)
2nd term in a row
In 2015, Eduardo Bolsonaro ranked first in the category "Combating Corruption and Organized Crime" of the Focus Awards 2015. Bolsonaro had 16,769 votes, more than 10 thousand ahead of the second place.
In 2017, Eduardo Bolsonaro ranked first in the category of "Best Deputy" of the Focus Awards 2017. He had 55,256 votes, almost three times ahead of the second place. 
- "Conheça os Deputados". Portal da Câmara dos Deputados (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2018-08-02.
- "Informações do Deputado - Câmara dos Deputados". camara.leg.br. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Bolsonaro and Haddad go to second round in presidential election". Al Jazeera. October 8, 2018. Retrieved October 8, 2018.
- "Eleições 2014 - Apuração de Votos em SP". G1. October 5, 2014. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- "Deputados federais eleitos em São Paulo - Eleições 2018". Gazeta do Povo. October 7, 2018. Retrieved October 29, 2018.
- "Eduardo Bolsonaro vence a categoria Combate à Corrupção e ao Crime Organizado". Congresso em Foco (in Portuguese). 2015-10-08. Retrieved 2018-10-03.
- "Eduardo Bolsonaro, Jean Wyllys e Chico Alencar, os melhores da Câmara na votação da internet". Congresso em Foco (in Portuguese). 2017-10-19. Retrieved 2018-10-03.