Ebela was a Bengali tabloid targeted primarily at young Bengali readers of West Bengal. It is the second Bengali daily published by ABP Group after Anandabazar Patrika. This is a 24-page tabloid  was being circulated in Kolkata and Howrah only. The newspaper was discontinued on 17 December 2018.
Ami amar moto
|Headquarters||6, Prafulla Sarkar Street, Kolkata 700001|
|Sister newspapers||Anandabazar Patrika, The Telegraph|
|Free online archives||epaper|
- Ebela, the main section of the newspaper, covering the latest news of West Bengal, India and the world
- Obela covers topics related to entertainment, film, music, city festivals, and television schedules
- Rabibela, a special section of Sunday editions (discontinued)
- "Ebela targets youth, Times group in Bengali print market". First Post. 22 September 2012. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- "ABP Group launches Bengali tabloid, Ebela". Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- "ABP launches tabloid Ebela". Archived from the original on 26 September 2012. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- Official website (in Bengali)
|This article related to newspapers in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|