The East Allegheny School District is a small, suburban, public school district covering the Boroughs of East McKeesport, Wall and Wilmerding and North Versailles Township in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. The district encompasses approximately 5 square miles (13 km2). According to 2000 federal census data, it served a resident population of 16,340. By 2010, the district's population declined to 15,128 people. In 2009, the residents' per capita income was $16,497, while the median family income was $37,169. In the Commonwealth, the median family income was $49,501  and the United States median family income was $49,445, in 2010.
|East Allegheny School District|
1150 Jacks Run Road
North Versailles, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, 15137-2797
|Students and staff|
East Allegheny School District operates East Allegheny High School (9th-12th), East Allegheny Junior High (7th-8th ), and Logan Elementary (K-6th). The District is one of the 500 public school districts of Pennsylvania.
East Allegheny School District offers a variety of clubs, activities, and an extensive sports program.
High School Varsity
- According to PIAA directory July 2012 
- ^ US Census Bureau, 2010 Census Poverty Data by Local Educational Agency, 2011
- ^ American fact Finder, US Census Bureau, 2009
- ^ US Census Bureau (2010). "American Fact Finder, State and County quick facts". Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2013-08-26.
- ^ US Census Bureau (September 2011). "Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2010" (PDF).
- ^ Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletics Association (2012). "PIAA School Directory".