The Earth Embassy (地球大使館, Chikyū Taishikan) is a sustainable design, architecture and eco-business group dedicated to developing, building and promoting environmentally sound homes and community centered on organic farms, renewable energy and small business incubation hubs.
- The Solar Cafe & Farm - promotes sustainable agriculture through the restaurant, farm education programs for kids, events, "Natural" weddings and intern programs. The farm school provides land, resources and training for start-up organic farmers.
- Eden Homes Y.K. - registered in 2006 as an architectural design & build company for real estate re-development. Projects include: Shojiko Kominka antique home restorations, Saiko Solar Lodges, Aquaponics Greenhouse, etc.
- Jajja's Kids - supporting Ugandan street children by fundraising and providing food, shelter, vocational training, mentorship and love.
- Mt Fuji Natural Farms - all natural foods, water and organic products.
- 2011 Cabinet Office of the Prime Minister - Business Development Grant:"Sustainable Development Education Program for Rural Japan"
- 2010 Eco Cup Japan - Outstanding Design Award: "The Aquaponic Home: Domestic Food Production System"
- 2010 Founder, Jacob Reiner "The Entrepreneur Award Japan" (TEAJ) presented by US Ambassador John V. Roos: EMI Award; Entrepreneur Mentorship Initiative. Co-sponsored by US State Dept. and Japan Gaimushou