Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
Earth Surface Processes and Landforms is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by John Wiley & Sons on behalf of the British Society for Geomorphology. It covers geomorphology and more in general all aspects of Earth sciences dealing with the Earth surface. The journal was established in 1976 as Earth Surface Processes, obtaining its current name in 1981. The journal primarily publishes original research papers. It also publishes Earth Surface Exchanges' which include commentaries on issues of particular geomorphological interest, discussions of published papers, shorter journal articles suitable for rapid publication, and commissioned reviews on key aspects of geomorphological science. Foci include the physical geography of rivers, valleys, glaciers, mountains, hills, slopes, coasts, deserts, and estuary environments, along with research into Holocene, Pleistocene, or Quaternary science. The editor-in-chief is Stuart Lane (University of Lausanne).
|Discipline||Geology, geomorphology, hydrology, soil science, Earth sciences|
|Edited by||S.N. Lane|
|Earth Surface Processes|
|Earth Surf. Process. Landf.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Earth Surface Processes and Landforms: All Issues". John Wiley & Sons. Retrieved 2009-03-16.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Content/Database Overview - Compendex Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Content/Database Overview - GEOBASE Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Inspec list of journals" (PDF). Inspec. Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Source details: Earth Surface Processes and Landforms". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Earth Surface Processes and Landforms". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.